- Our products conform to UK and EN standards
- Dimensions, wattages and descriptions are stated as a guideline to assist the consumer and are not to be taken as precise.
- Description and finishes are given as a guide only to assist the consumer and therefore do not constitute a legally binding contract
- Products may differ slightly from images shown.
- All the copper products we sell are actual copper and not a copper coloured metal and will tarnish in normal atmospheric conditions just like any copper product. Many of our customers buy them for the patina that is created from this but should you wish to keep a shiny copper finish then we would recommend using a lacquer spray for this.
- Colours may vary from batch to batch so it is important when ordering to order sufficient lights to complete a project.
- IP68 specifications: Can be submerged in depths of up to 1.5m for a period no longer than 60 minutes.
- Free delivery relates to UK Mainland only all other destinations, usual postage charges apply
- For all other destinations please contact us
- Orders are usually despatched same day on orders placed before 2pm Monday to Friday (excluding Bank Holidays)
- Goods will be sent using a tracked service.
- If no one is at the address when the courier or Royal Mail calls then often they will try a neighbour or leave in what they deem a safe place. If you do not consent to this, please contact us at the time of ordering so we can let the courier or Royal Mail know.
- Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, it is now not possible to obtain signatures but the courier will provide GPS data to show the delivery.
- The courier service is next working day Monday-Friday and delivery can take place between 8am and 9pm. Some Scottish postcodes are a two day service due to geographical locations.
- Goods will be despatched usually same day Monday to Friday if placed before 2pm.
- While every effort is made to ensure the delivery timescales, no courier or parcel service offers a 100% delivery guarantee so we also cannot guarantee a next day service.
- Royal Mai 24 – Royal Mail aims to deliver the next day but not guaranteed. Estimated delivery 1-3 working days
- Royal Mai 48 – Royal Mail aims to deliver within 2 working days but not guaranteed. Estimated delivery 2-3 working days
- We reserve the right to change delivery prices without prior notice
- The following postcodes along with UK Offshore addresses will be sent Royal Mail Tracked:
- Whilst every effort is made to show an accurate arrival date to our warehouse of any items available on pre-order, these dates can be subject to change.
- Pre-orders will be shipped as soon as we can after the goods arrive.
- Your order status may change to shipped in your account but please ignore this until you receive an email stating your tracking information. This is just down to the way our software processes pre-orders.
- All products with the exception of GU10 and MR16 bulbs carry a one year warranty from the date of order. All clearance and sale items are warrantied for a period of 3 months. GU10 and MR16 bulbs are considered consumable and do not carry any warranty.
- In the event of a fault occurring the product will be repaired or replaced according to the nature of the fault
- Any item thought to be faulty must be sent back complete to us for testing prior to a replacement being sent
- The warranty is deemed void if the goods have been installed incorrectly or damaged during installation
- The warranty is deemed void if any connectors or plugs have been removed
- The warranty is deemed void if the goods have been damaged by use of the product not intended for the purpose or mistreated in a way as to bring about a fault
- We can refund up to Second Class Recorded post with Royal Mail providing a postal receipt is included and a fault is found that is warrantable.
- To return goods for any reason please contact us for a returns authorisation number which must be displayed outside the packaging of the returned item
- Goods without an authorisation number may not be accepted
- Goods must be returned in the original condition and packaging. We cannot accept items that have been damaged.
- Goods must be returned at the expense of the consumer by registered means
- We reserve the right not to accept a return and provide a refund on goods after 14 working days of receipt of the item by the customer, which are returned for reasons other than a damage or fault with the item
- Items returned after 14 days from the date of receipt may incur a £10 restocking fee
- Refused delivery of an item is subject to a charge of £18 which will be deducted from any refund
- Any damages, faults or missing parts must be reported to us within 48 hours of receipt of goods. Seal Designs Ltd cannot accept responsibility after this period
- Faulty or damaged goods upon receipt by the consumer will be replaced or refunded
- We will not be held liable for any costs incurred due to faulty goods i.e. installation fees
- All products carry a 14 day money back guarantee
- We must be notified in writing or by email of your intent to return goods for a refund and a returns authorisation number must be obtained
- Items must be returned unused and in original packaging
- The cost for returning an unsuitable item must be met by the consumer
- Refunds on unsuitable items will be issued less the cost of the original delivery charge upon verified receipt of the returned item.
- We have the right to refuse refunds for failure to meet the above criteria
- All electrical work involving mains electricity must be installed by a qualified professional
- The mains supply must always be isolated prior to installation
- Incorrect installation can void the warranty
- Installation tools and accessories are not supplied
- Make sure that the hex bolts are fully tightened on the drive over lights to ensure that they are sealed from water ingress.
- Liability will not be accepted for personal injury
- Depending on where the lights are installed, it may be advisable to create a slightly larger hole to allow for wood expansion.
- We would advise that the wiring be housed in conduit for any outdoor installation to protect against damage from wildlife
- We would also advise that any products sold without a housing sleeve and fitted into concrete should be housed in tubing of some description to avoid the corrosive material effecting the lights.
- It is also advisable that reasonable planning go into the installation of our products to enable removal should the need arise to remove or replace a fittingG