- Our products conform to UK and EN standards
- Dimensions, wattages and descriptions are stated as a guideline to assist the consumer and are not to be taken as precise.
- Description and finishes are given as a guide only to assist the consumer and therefore do not constitute a legally binding contract
- Products may differ slightly from images shown.
- Colours may vary from batch to batch so it is important when ordering to order sufficient lights to complete a project.
- IP68 specifications: Can be submerged in depths of up to 1.5m for a period no longer than 60 minutes.
- Free delivery relates to UK Mainland only all other destinations, usual postage charges apply
- For all other destinations please contact us
- Orders are usually despatched same day on orders placed before 2pm Monday to Friday
- Goods will be sent using a tracked service.
- Deliveries requiring a signature. If no one is at the address when the courier calls then often they will try a neighbour. If you do not consent to this, please contact us
at the time of ordering so we can let the courier know.
- The courier service is next working day Monday-Friday and delivery can take place between 8am and 4pm.
- Goods will be despatched usually same day Monday to Friday if placed before 2pm.
- While every effort is made to ensure the delivery timescales, no courier or parcel service offers a 100% delivery guarantee so we also cannot guarantee a next day service.
- We reserve the right to change delivery prices without prior notice
- The following postcodes along with UK Offshore addresses will be sent Royal Mail Tracked:
- All products with the exception of GU10 and MR16 bulbs carry a one year warranty from the date of order. All clearance and sale items are warrantied for a period of 3 months. GU10 and MR16 bulbs are considered consumable and do not carry any warranty.
- In the event of a fault occurring the product will be repaired or replaced according to the nature of the fault
- Any item thought to be faulty must be sent back complete to us for testing prior to a replacement being sent
- The warranty is deemed void if the goods have been installed incorrectly or damaged during installation
- The warranty is deemed void if the goods have been damaged by use of the product not intended for the purpose or mistreated in a way as to bring about a fault
- To return goods for any reason please contact us for a returns authorisation number which must be displayed outside the packaging of the returned item
- Goods without an authorisation number may not be accepted
- Goods must be returned in the original condition and packaging. We cannot accept items that have been damaged.
- Goods must be returned at the expense of the consumer by registered means
- We reserve the right not to accept a return and provide a refund on goods after 14 working days of receipt of the item by the customer, which are returned for reasons other than a damage or fault with the item
- Items returned after 14 days from the date of receipt may incur a £10 restocking fee
- Refused delivery of an item is subject to a charge of £18 which will be deducted from any refund
- Any damages, faults or missing parts must be reported to us within 48 hours of receipt of goods. Seal Designs Ltd cannot accept responsibility after this period
- Faulty or damaged goods upon receipt by the consumer will be replaced or refunded
- We will not be held liable for any costs incurred due to faulty goods i.e. installation fees
- All products carry a 14 day money back guarantee
- We must be notified in writing or by email of your intent to return goods for a refund and a returns authorisation number must be obtained
- Items must be returned unused and in original packaging
- The cost for returning an unsuitable item must be met by the consumer
- Refunds on unsuitable items will be issued less the cost of the original delivery charge upon verified receipt of the returned item.
- We have the right to refuse refunds for failure to meet the above criteria
- All electrical work involving mains electricity must be installed by a qualified professional
- The mains supply must always be isolated prior to installation
- Incorrect installation can void the warranty
- Installation tools and accessories are not supplied
- Make sure that the hex bolts are fully tightened on the drive over lights to ensure that they are sealed from water ingress.
- Liability will not be accepted for personal injury
- We would advise that the wiring be housed in conduit for any outdoor installation to protect against damage from wildlife
- We would also advise that any products sold without a housing sleeve and fitted into concrete should be housed in tubing of some description to avoid the corrosive material effecting the lights.
- It is also advisable that reasonable planning go into the installation of our products to enable removal should the need arise to remove or replace a fitting